Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post answer

I need a disability doctor please help.near a bus line

Carolyn whitney I need a disability doctor can you help me .please email me.whitneycarolyn135@***.com

1 answer
Response #1888934
Give us a call and we can discuss this with you.

Should I file for unemployment while waiting for my claim

Someone told me I could

1 answer
Response #1884007
It depends on several factors, so give us a call and we can discuss this in greater detail.

not really a question

Hi, I have trust issues when applying for financial services. I need to know if this is a ligament company.

On your website under 'Product/Service Question Stated '2M ago"Need some pa6per work"' huh (pa6per) is that a new word? Maybe someone should correct this?

1 answer
Response #1884011
We're not a "ligament" company. Not sure what you're looking for. Maybe you meant "legitimate?" Also, we don't offer financial services. Regarding the website info, I'm not sure what you're referring to, either. If you'd like help with a Social Security Disability claim, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.

Can I hire a new lawyer and have my case transferred

I need a lawyer who can physically help me with the necessary documents and help with properly finding all information that is necessary. I need someone to come to my house and physically help me with everything that is necessary.

2 answers
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1861190
Ms. Kurtz, I have asked your attorney to reach out to you and discuss these matters with you. We're here to help and look forward to continuing to serve you.
@Admin on Behalf of the Company Ok thank you, I had an appointment yesterday I believe but I was unable to leave my house as I was suffering such awful inhumane agony due to the IBS. Can you please help me with this? I don't think that anyone actually understands the severity of my disability. I am trying to find a way to show you with a video of exactly what I go through. Yesterday I was so sick that my brother started to cry and he is a 40 year old man. I feel absolutely helpless and my family has no idea how to help me. I have been researching and desperately trying to find some type of relief but I have not found anything. My doctor who have tried to help are unable to find an organic abnormally to have any idea of what they can possibly do. I also spent 2 years with a natural path doctor and she actually researched on her own time as she was aware of the quality of life that I have. I went so far as to ask my GI doctor if he would please give me a ostomy bag. Unfortunately he was unable to do that with out definitive proof that it would be helpful. I am so despert and hopeless and completely exhausted from my health problems I feel like I am absolutely paralized with pain. I am allergic to narcotics and I would be terrified of getting addicted to an opioid as I have witnessed the progression of exactly what happens when someone is addicted to narcotics and the result I have witnessed is ultimately a heroin addiction!!! I have my heating pad for the slightest support but I am at the point of ANGER as I am absolutely positive that I am not the only person who has this same diagnosis. I was a highly respected Network engineer and had a very productive life but now I am absolutely useless and I don't see any way to find an answer. Thank you for your help. AnnMarie Kurtz
View more answers (1)

what is your fee


1 answer
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1748210
If you're a client of ours, we'd encourage you to give us a call. The information you provided here doesn't allow us to identify who you are. The fee agreement we sign with our clients calls for the fee to be 25% of the past due benefits or $6,000, whichever is less. Any fee we receive, though, must first be approved by Social Security. If you have further questions, give us a call.

Forgot my password for the websight to follow my case. How can a get it or change it?

Broke my phone and had to get a new one. Upon downloading all my apps to the new phone I forgot my password. My ID is 618826.

1 answer
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1734824
Give us a call and we'd be happy to help you with this!

Can welfare suspend your benefits while waiting for your court date for disability

I dropped my semi annual form off a couple days late because I forgot about it my memory is a little off sometimes and they suspended my benefits is that legal

1 answer
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1711616
We would encourage you to go down to your local Social Security office and discuss this matter with them.

I was checking on my case

Disability . Please say I'm approved please please please . God bless Wanda davis

2 answers
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1703591
We'll keep you updated on anything we hear from Social Security. Thanks for letting us help with your disability claim.
@Admin on Behalf of the Company Can i get a update
View more answers (1)

What is the status of my case, my number is 775786**** ex203

2 answers
My name is Maria orozvo, I would like to know my status on my disability
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1676779
Please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626 and we'll be happy to help you.
View more answers (1)

About my claim

I was checking on the Status of my claim

2 answers
Charles thomas checking on the status of my claim
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1517495
If you are a current client of Myler Disability and would like to check the status of your case, please give your case worker a call at 1-800-652-9626. We're happy to assist you in any way we can!
View more answers (1)


Can you tell us how many cases you have handled and how many you won on the 1st try? The 2nd time.

Average time for determination on 1st time? For 2nd time?


1 answer
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1498474
We've successfully represented tens of thousands of clients over the years and are proud of the work we do. The wait times for Social Security disability benefits are quite long. It takes up to 6 months to receive the initial decision. If unfavorable, we file for reconsideration, which can take up to another 6 months to receive a decision. If that's denied again, we file a request for hearing before an administrative law judge. Right now the average wait time for a hearing is 19 to 20 months (from the time the request for hearing is filed). We realize these wait times are extremely long and we figure it's due to Social Security's backlog of cases and their lack of funding. The long wait times, however, can be beneficial because they allow you more time to develop your case and seek additional treatment from your doctors. If you'd like help on a disability claim with Social Security, give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.

Payment of bills

How am i suppose to pay my bills

1 answer
I'm homeless because of the long wait ! It really sucks to be on wait, is there 15th//yy


How long does it take then to get u approved

1 answer
By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1409823
Getting your disability claim approved by Social Security can be a long, difficult process. If your claim is approved at either the initial or reconsideration levels, it can take anywhere from 3 to 12 months to get your decision and start receiving benefits. If a hearing before an administrative law judge is needed, which often it is, this can take an additional 18 to 22 months. While these wait times are extremely long and can prove quite difficult for most applicants seeking benefits, there are things you can do strengthen your claim as you wait for your hearing. Here at Myler Disability, we've been helping people get the disability benefits they deserve for many years and we're good at what we do. For a free consultation, give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.

Documents for appeal

Elmer Davis. I know I completed the online questionere for my dissibility claim, however, the info you originally sent out in the mail after 14 days has still not arrived.

Please make sure the address you have is correct.

it is , 203 Main Street, # 223, Flemington NJ 08822. THANK YOIU

1 answer
My name is Michael Small and I've been calling for 3 days trying to get you guys to appeal my dissension ss# 2350 75* *** 0231
Questions 14