Myler Disability Customer Service
Contact Myler Disability
- (800) 652-9626
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Myler Disability Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Myler Disability to Ask about:
- “Check on my husband's application”
- “Returning call”
- “Miss wisson diability not returning call”
Payments and Charges:
- “To discuss a payment”
Request for Information:
- “Im checking on where were at with me getting approved for disability”
- “Clhange on my insurance I want Aetna insurance instead of United Health”
- “Someone call me about my case”
- “Apply for disability”
About Myler Disability
Empathy and detailed information, Website, Easy to hire, Support, Won my case
Service, Any thing they did in my behalf, What they would tell you they would do, Their service, Once approved voice mail only
Myler Disability is a nation-wide disability advocacy group helping disabled individuals obtain benefits through the Social Security Administration. Headquartered in Utah, Myler Disability has set up a network of experienced advocates throughout the nation that can help you with your disability claim, no matter where you live.