Contact Myler Disability Customer Service
Myler Disability Contact Information
- (800) 652-9626
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Myler Disability Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Myler Disability to Ask about:
- “Check on my husband's application”
Payments and Charges:
- “To discuss a payment”
Request for Information:
- “Checking for information on a claim that's done been to court”
- “Im checking on where were at with me getting approved for disability”
- “Returning call”
- “Miss wisson diability not returning call”
- “Disability Claim and I found out that the company I work for did not supply Social Security with my employment for the last five years I worked there”
- “Clhange on my insurance I want Aetna insurance instead of United Health”
- “Changed phone number”
- “Need lawyer”
- “They are my lawyers on my case”
About Myler Disability
Empathy and detailed information, Website, Easy to hire, Support, Won my case
Service, Any thing they did in my behalf, What they would tell you they would do, Their service, Once approved voice mail only
Myler Disability is a nation-wide disability advocacy group helping disabled individuals obtain benefits through the Social Security Administration. Headquartered in Utah, Myler Disability has set up a network of experienced advocates throughout the nation that can help you with your disability claim, no matter where you live.